Are you looking for a position as a Nanny? Are you an experienced child/senior caregiver seeking employment? We Help is here to provide you with rewarding and exciting employment with Greater Vancouver Area Families. We offer employment opportunities for full time, live in or live out, part time, or temporary placement. For nannies who don’t want make a long term commitment or desire a flexible schedule, the On-Call Nanny Service is a great option. We Help is looking for reliable, caring child/senior caregivers with a professional attitude. Our families offer competitive wages and long term commitments.
We Help thanks all the great Nannies; however only We Help Nannies will be considered for all positions. To apply for any of these nanny job postings, please go to our online Nanny Job Application below or contact us at 604-367-8585 in order to join our team.
We Help Child/Senior Care Provider Job Application
To apply for any of these Nanny & Senior care positions, please fill out our online assessment form below or contact us at 604-367-8585 in order to join our team.
Nanny & Senior Care Provider Job Application Requirements:
- A cover letter specifying the type of the caregiver work you’d like
- A copy of detailed caregiver resume, outlining a minimum of two years caregiver experience in Canada
- A copy of your up-to-date CPR/First Aid Certificate (can be obtained after interview)
- Care Aid & Child/Senior care and/or additional certificates (if applicable)
- We Help Online Assessment (fill out form below)
- A copy of current cleared criminal record check (can be obtained after interview)
- A copy of your driving record check (if you drive)
- A copy of your passport and open work permit (for temporary work permit holders)
- 2 pieces of ID (one must be photo ID)
- Applicant must be 19 years or older to apply
- Minimum two reference letters
Nanny & Senior Care Provider Job Application Process
- Complete the Online Assessment Form
- Prepare all your required documents (see requirements)
- Let “We Help” know you (email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We Help Interview
Note: All applicants must agree to the screening process and We Help Placement Nanny/Agency Agreement.
We Help Nanny & Senior Care Provider Job Application – Online Assessment
All questions with * are required. Please fill out our online assessment below: