Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Cleaning Applicants
Is We Help Nanny & Cleaning Registered with WorkSafeBC?
Yes, all of our We Help Nanny & Cleaning Services employee are covered by Worker’s Compensation.
How is the working environment?
We guarantee a respectful work environment with growth potential.
Do I get training?
We offer thorough training.
How do I register?
- Call our office or fill in the online application
- Send your resume and speak to us over the phone.
- Invitation to come to office for an interview.
What do I need to bring to my Registration Interview?
- Up-to-date resume, plus completed application (these will have been emailed to you prior to interview)
- 2 pieces of ID (one photo ID)
- Current minimum two reference letters
- A copy of a current clear criminal record check ( can be obtained after interview )
- A copy of your driving record ( if you drive )
- Proof of work eligibility
Are you registered with WorkSafe BC?
Yes, We Help Nanny & Cleaning is registered and in a good standing with WorkSafe BC.
To get a clearance Letter, please go to this link.