We Help Nanny Screening Process
We Help Services conducts a nanny screening process during our personal interviews with our placement agents and individual Nannies to determine which Nanny is best suited for your family. Be assured that We Help Services works hard to be sure that you and your Nanny are a good fit. Families using our service can be confident that candidates have met our basic requirements for representation.
List of Requirements
- Detailed childcare resume, outlining a minimum of 2 yrs childcare experience,
- Minimum two reference letters,
- Legally authorized to work in Canada,
- Up-to-date Criminal Record Check,
- Up-to-date CPR & First Aid Certification,
- Driver’s license and good driving record,
- Photo identification and must be 19 years or older.
Let We Help help you find the perfect Nanny for your family
To get started, apply for Nanny Services here, please fill out this online application or contact us by phone 604-367-8585 / 604-358-1903. Families will be contacted by phone once their application has been received.